130 Prince Street, Bordentown, NJ 08505
Office: (609) 298-2348 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastoral Emergencies: (732) 859-5823
These guidelines are suspended, but made available here for reference
Christ Church Parish Gathering Guidelines
· All services will continue to be streamed to our Facebook page.
· All State of New Jersey mandates and Diocesan directives will be recognized and followed without exception.
· Hand sanitizing stations will be located at the entrance of the church, at each doorway, and at the Crossing, to be used before receiving the Blessed Sacrament.
· The Peace may be exchanged in a manner that does not include physical contact, such as with a bow or a wave.
· Although the consecration of the elements (bread and wine) will take place upon the altar, the Blessed Sacrament will be distributed in one kind only. The Body of Christ will be distributed by the Celebrant into open hands at a single standing station at the Crossing. Those who do not wish to receive the Host are encouraged to come forward for a blessing, indicated by arms crossed in front of the chest.
· Ushers will be present at each Mass to guide and assist communicants without physical contact.
Expectations for Congregants
· Vaccinated Congregants may attend Mass without wearing a mask. Those who are not vaccinated are still asked to wear a mask when inside. Anyone who feels more comfortable wearing a mask is encouraged to do so. A small quantity of masks will be available if you do not have your own mask.
· The Offering Plate: Congregants are invited to leave their offering in the offering plate located by the Crossing while processing forward to receive the Sacrament. No passing of the plate will occur. Please consider utilizing online giving at www.ccbtown.org/donate.
· Continued Prayer: As always, keep each other in prayer, along with all those who have suffered in this present crisis.